Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toadz

So the next project, we had to create a minimum of three characters that either support or hinder the main protagonist. I had a lot of fun creating these different characters, I ended up loving it so much that I created four. Armide's frog, Maeve (Armide's Mother), Madame Gothel (the witch from Rapunzel), and Granny Ginger (the witch from Hansel and Grettle) were the four I chose to do. I wanted to take different views on them other then your disney average evil witch. I really pushed the characters and what they look like, in so doing that though I now need to go back and again redesign my main character. When will I find time for that? Oh well, here are the character's personal illustrations and following are the line-up, how well they look together is the most important when creating groups.









No comments:

Post a Comment